26 Sept 2011

Something in my room




Have anyone every suffer for menstruation pain?

I always have very bad pain when time come....

I had tried many pain killer medicine and it took at least half an hour to "kill the pain"...

Sometime even needs take more than a pill...

also, some medicine will cause you gastric after taking few times...

What I did now:

Prepare some red wine in my room...

Which is easily reachable...

When the pain come...

Take a few mouth full of red wine, the pain will be remove slowly...

I call it "immediate pain killer"...

Even if it is cool it still work... but better have it in room temperature....

By the way, don't take too much...

Why?
.... you gonna drunk... :P


p/s: it doesn't matter if it is cheap or expensive... you just take it to remove the pain...
      Unless you need a better taste... then go for slightly higher range (in price)... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment